Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Rolling with more stars

Because stars were perfect for yesterday's page 
and today's.
On a side note, I love that little clipboard stamp.
Layers with both the PL card that is so perfect too and
also some layers behind the photo.
 And the stars came with this months Studio Calico kit
 aptly named "written in the stars".
And I used every one of them.
Not crazy about the way the glue wrinkled it
but it may have also been humidity because the stars
curled too. It's been extremely humid lately.
So there's Annie singing her heart out  with what looks
like a real microphone and
I love the photo.
I wanted to make the page fun and kind of girly.

(Her singing reminds me that when I was a kid I'd put
records on in the bedroom and sing in front of a full length
mirror with a hairbrush as a mic. I had the moves but not the voice. LOL).

2 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Love this photos and layout! :)

Lynne Goebeler said...

So cute! Oh to be that un-selfconscious today!