Thursday, April 6, 2017

Gingham paper and fussy cut flowers

I really liked both sides of this paper, and had to 
make a decision, therefore I whacked it down to a 6x12,
a size I really love, and fussy cut the flowers out.
After I jumped in and started cutting I realized that maybe
I cut into the wrong half. LOL.
But they worked out.
 Love that mason jar and worked that baby in there
with pieces of a border punch that's perfect.
 I actually had different photos picked out - I came across 2
that are one of those "why didn't I see this before" but
I couldn't make two pix work out and I didn't want to 
get smaller than 2x3 so I had to go on the hunt again for another pix.
Then I found this one of my gram with my 
favorite eldest son. So glad they
got to know each other.
Not a great photo but cherished all the same.

Studio Calico, Hero Arts Stamp, Fiskars punch.

2 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Love the page size! Great combo of the gingham and flowers. :)

Holli said...

another great page you are on a roll..