Friday, April 14, 2017

Fussy cut flowers and stitching

And thread that of course
goes along with stitching only different.
Love these flowers - they were on beautiful paper 
but I really wanted to use them as an accent
as they were really overwhelming on the paper.
And those wooden hearts make me swoon with the pearls.
 The flowers matched this lovely lined paper that I backed to
some polka dotted paper that I used somewhere else and cut the back out of.
So..... it needed to be a big mat.
Love this photo of my gram and I have no idea why she
has a drum stick in her hand (at least that's what it looks like to me). LOL. 
Her and grandpop came down 2 years in a row for
me and my brother's graduations.
She was my favorite.
I was her favorite.
I miss her.
She was a lot of fun and quirky and
gave good advice.

Studio Calico, doily, pearls.

3 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

I love it ~gorgeous!!

D's Paper Studio said...

I love this layout. I am a fussy cutter too, but I love the creative way you spaced the flowers. It really is a eye catcher.

Holli said...

flowers, hearts and pearls oh my make me swoon