Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Celebrating a birthday

Love this confetti paper from my Studio Calico kit its perfect
for a celebration.
Added a doily to ground everything and I'm lovin'
using them more.
 The embellishments from My Mind's Eye 
work well too and that dog is adorable.
 And I finally got to use that card.
I find those hard to work in a page a times
and used some die cuts from my box.
It's nice having some premade.
Love how it turned out and I included
one of Jill's hashtags.
She totally rocks the hashtags.
A stamped title - I have a ton of stamps I
really need to use more.

Amelia turning 6.
Where did the time go.
Seriously.

I am battling sinus issues that I'm finding really
really annoying.
Totally messes with the mojo.

1 comment:

Connie Mercer said...

The paper could not have been more perfect for this page. Beautiful!! Hope you get to feeling better :)