Friday, April 21, 2017

Fun Doodlebug Easter page

This is a totally adorable line with lots of
colorful, fun papers.
I had to fussy cut that sweet bunny out as
and embellishment.
 Using the packaging technique with watercolors 
to highlight the papers and another fussy cut emblellishment
that I added bows for a fun look.
 Funny story about the hearts. 
I made a TON of them.
I originally got the papers to make Easter cards
for the grands. I wanted to make shaker cards, hence the
different cut styles.
Well....
they turned out to be an absolute disaster.
I didn't have the correct see-through stuff, using some
"transparency" instead of acetate, there was glue everywhere
and all the sequins and stuff kept falling out.
Therefore, they were scrapped and now I have a lot
of hearts that you may or may not see as photos of the
grands roll in.
Love how it turned out- the "title" is really
older K&Co. 
Doodled around the page with a yellow sharpie.
Annie and Owen lookin' good in their Easter outfits.

1 comment:

Connie Mercer said...

so cute :) love the little chick peeping out from the side. nice work :)