Wednesday, April 12, 2017

I got a tad carried away...

That surprises you I know.
This paper is so much fun - I did another page with it
and then ordered another sheet.
Click here to check it out  as they are both completely 
different - same family though LOL!
I did totally create this page (embellishments and all) without a photo
and wait till you see how well it worked out.
This process seems to be working out way better for me
right now so I'm gonna keep rolling with it.
 The adorable embellishments are Jillybean Soup
and I love the whimsey.
I even stitched down the flappy side. Of course,
the sewing machine got contrary but it worked.
That's Miss Amelia (she's gonna be 6 in April)
sooooo....in perusing through my photos
for something to go with this page after it was done 
her outfit worked perfect.
I purchased the title just yesterday from Michael's
$1.50 bin. 
That was perfect too.
Who knew.

4 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Oooo, so pretty, Lynn!

Holli said...

oh my goodness what a perfect pic love it

Connie Mercer said...

So cute :):) love those flamingos

Sandy Ross said...

Your layout is just adorable...love all the embellishing!