Monday, April 10, 2017

Studio Calico and Tim Holtz = Heritage

 I made this page without a photo and
then picked one out and decided it needed to be 
another photo because it just didn't look right.
There seems to be going around a lot.
However, as you shall see this one is perfect.
 I seriously got carried away with the embellishments and layers.
And that's a good thing=stash busting.
 Are those buttons not cool?
They are Buttons Galore and I picked up 2 bottles
when I was in Tuesday Morning.
Great place to pick up scrapbooking items at
a real discount.
 I did change the photo from color to B&W and
since it was a photo of a photo its
really not the greatest - and B&W covers all that up.
Supposedly.
Studio Calico paper came from a kit long ago and
Tim Holtz ephemera that I've had for a really LONG time.
I'm still annoyed with mists so I haven't used any.
OH and I added masking tape because it seemed like the thing to do.

2 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

Love all the layering. Looks fab!!

Holli said...

buttons buttons buttons love the buttons...