Thursday, January 5, 2017

Paper piecing sort of

I love this Echo Park collection and I used quite a bit
so when I came across these pix 
that are totally perfect for them and because I didn't have enough.... 
 I used various strips of leftover papers and adhered them
on a 12x12 kraft paper and yeah covered it up totally
but I'm diggin' the result.
 Various embellishments - homemade and from 
the sticker sheet.
Went a little old school here.
Love it.
app
I used all the bits and pieces.
Really loved this line.
Love using all stuff I purchased without leftovers.

Connor picking apples - fun!

4 comments:

Louise Turner Scrapbooker said...

Such a cute layout Lynn! That collection is definitely perfect for those photos.
Louise xo

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Turned out great! Way to go using up your scraps! You should add this to the Stash Busters challenge in Paper Issues Facebook group. :) Just sayin'.

Connie Mercer said...

Your pages always look great!!!! Love using the scraps :)

Holli said...

another great LO using all your scraps!!!! wooohoooo