Wednesday, January 11, 2017

New Years Pocket Page

Last time when I was running low on page protectors
I grabbed a box without looking and wa-laa
50 project life pocket pages.
I decided to keep them because I'm seriously
running out of album storage so I may
play around with them more to reduce the amount of 
albums I've been creating.
Since I create a page for 5 days each for the blog times
52 is about 260 pages a year.
About 3-4 albums sooooo....
 if I want to highlight a certain photo I can do that too.
Love how this turned out for maybe my second or
third 12x12 pocket page (I have done smaller ones). 
We took off camping for new year's 
with some friends and camped in Fort Perkins for 2 days
and because of bad weather we left and went
back to their place (they have a nice slice of property)
 and camped out.
However, prior to the bad weather we did go on a field trip
to the Naval Aviation Museum and the Pensacola Lighthouse.
I adore both.
It was a lovely time all around and very easygoing.

3 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

I agree~love it !!

Holli said...

oooooooooooooooooooooooo LOVE IT!

Lynne Goebeler said...

Only in Florida camping on New Year's day! We are in the panhandle just after the songwriter festival, resting up after having so much fun. :-)