Friday, January 20, 2017

Background stamping

On Kraft - I love Kraft it can be whatever you want
and today I'm going for rugged.
Love my Creative Cafe stamps and I really use them a lot.
Especially for backgrounds.
You can't have too many stamps.
 I also had some lime green tissue paper laying around.
I mean how often can you use that color.
Shockingly I had embellishments in that color.
 And of course my "fireworks" "sunburst" punch.
Topped off with some arrows and a tag
with some thickers - Studio Calico.
My favorite eldest son competing in a crossfit competition 
a few  years ago
- I need elbows like that.
One of these days.

2 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

Perfect for the pictures you used ~ all those stamps look like they belong~ nice work :)

Holli said...

PERFECT! love the lime green.. one day i'll have elbows like that too