Tuesday, March 18, 2014

More girly girl!

Check out my tutorial over at Off the Rails Scrapbooking!



And here's my page that has nothing to do with that. LOL.

Which is a shocker I know.
I'm so diggin' the girly.
Well I have 2 adorable girly girls to be girly with.

I designed the page without a photo or in this case photo in mind.
I really need to pay attention to the size of the
mats I make. This one turned out to be 5x4 or thereabouts.
Well of course the photo was designed with
3 pix on a 4x6.
Which worked out perfectly because I could whack them up.
A really adorable series so I really couldn't 
omit any.

It was cool as I used a bunch of stuff my "don't know what 
to do with and no other place to put them" 
do-dad basket 
that is totally out of control.

So Studio Calico rocks the day with some Basic Grey and thickers
and Martha Stewart doilies. Muted a bit with some gesso
and a bit of Heidi Swapp mists.

2 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

So beautiful, Lynn! Love the mix of papers and other goodies on here. This is perfectly girly girl. :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful! LOVE the these pps. Great photos