Monday, June 3, 2013

Maddawg's Madcap at SNC...

 GLITTER.
I know glitter can be scary because it has a mind
of its own and goes everywhere.
And because I'm challenged in ways like that I
can assure you it need not be that way.
 I have the Martha Stewart glitter and its packaged like
a little salt shaker with cute little bottles of glue
that goes where you put it.
So you shake it out over the glue and tap it off.
and wa-la a bit o' the glitter on your page.
You don't need a lot. 
Sometimes just a little to make your point.
This banner is made out of gelato when I was playing
with the product with my pal Holli. 
I also played with some embossing dies and added
the glitter with some mist splats.

So the maddawg madcap is GLITTER IT UP!
SNC is a friendly bunch just hanging out
scrappin' and chattin'
and challengin'.


4 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

The touches of glitter are so pretty! You almost have me convinced it would be OK to bring some into my house. Notice I said "almost"? LOL! :)

Connie Mercer said...

I agree with Lisa~you mean glitter is OK? Look amazing!! Love the sweet pictures too!!!

Unknown said...

Great page! Love the white space!

gale said...

This is beautiful. That picture is so cute.