Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Notes from today...

Usually when I get my nails done I drop into the LSS that is conveniently located nearby and they had the new Bella Blvd patterned pack of really cool, fun colors with different background designs with different colored alpha stickers and journaling cards. swoon. I kept this simple because Ms Amelia in her amazing hat and adorable face in this great shot should take center stage. I fussy cut those hearts from American Craft. 
Ever since I got my new pair of TH tonic scissors fussy cutting is fun.
Actually I kept dithering around about this page and that astounds you I know. I couldn't decided if it needed more; another title, more paper, emebellishments  yadayadyadayada arrgghhh - I finally just called it a day after swirling some twine around-you can never have too much twine. Of course mom will fill in deets in what little space I gave her as I actually cut the journaling card up to make it fit. 
Pink, green, red, teal. 
Yum.

3 comments:

Jscraps4u said...

oooo...LOVE all the hearts going up the page...too cool!

April Says... said...

THIS is AWESOME. Such a fun layout - gorgeous hearts and that little girl's face *giggle*

Connie Mercer said...

beautiful!!! love the hearts. yu have the cutest pic's girl!!!