Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Just call me diva for short.

LOL!! Anniegirl looks like a little lady. When did that happen. Love her pose and love the adorable outfit. And her hair. She's got a headful. And wasn't I good, added her name right smack dab in the middle of the journaling block. Sign. Liz is creative I think she can work around it. 
Hopefully.

Ah Lou looks like a lil man all dressed up to go downtown. (Remember when you did get dressed up to go downtown or uptown? or maybe not - my age is showing LOL) If you notice I had a bit of an accident with some misting which all in all could've been worse.
 OH wait. It was. 
I had to redo some of the papers. 
Sigh. 

Having fun with my Studio Calico kits.

2 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

I'm a misting accident waiting to happen. LOL! I'm glad you recovered from yours. Love these sweet pages. The pose on the first one just kills me. :)

gale said...

Gorgeous layouts!! I love the pics. So sweet!!