Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Sunflowers appear to be popular this year

Got some more grands in the sunflower field
and it looks like they were having fun.
I love sunflowers and out west they are abundant and
beautiful everywhere.
So I do own a sunflower stamp and used it here
because why not.
Had some issues with the ole nuvo dots (and who doesn't)
but I feel it adds to the charm because
flower and particularly their center are not perfect.
Tossed about some watercolors as well and
doesn't that envelop make you swoon. 
Love the rustic-ness it brings.

I'm very glad that the grandkidlets (all of them)
are total posers and I get a lot of photos
otherwise wouldn't have a lot of to scrap about really.

An 8x8 of PinkFresh except for the hello (studio calico)
and no clue about the stamp - probably from M's.

I'm thinking posts will be slim this week with Thanksgiving prep
even though my sweet SIL is taking over.
How about you?
Got stuff rolling???

2 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

Love this one and the envelope plus the grands ~ perfect!!! Have a great Thanksgiving Lynn!!!

Holli said...

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo love sunflowers