Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Advanced photo of Halloween costume

Because I'm the Grammy!
....And didn't that work out nicely.
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT'S NOVEMBER ALREADY!!!
SHEESH!

My pal Holli die cut this 12x12 scalloped page
and I love it.
I got carried away with the sewing mostly because
had I left it with one stitch line around it would've looked well dumb
because I really don't sew well. You would so not realize
from looking at my pages that I actually made
really really cool clothes back in the day.
And so the lines around were really really ugly.
This way it shows I meant to do that. 
LOL.
Love it when a plan comes through.
 A little cluster of pumpkins and a fussy cut black cat. 
What's Halloween without a black cat.
oooo ooo and a stamped handmade "boo."
 I love this title and had some leftover spider web so after stamping
and fussy cutting that spider in the web I added
Amelia's name on it.
I thought that was cool.
 Love the little Frankenstein dude peeking out in the upper right.
Amelia is the cutest pirate - I love the parrot, I'd need a
parrot but I think birds are kind of freaky.
Cool, seriously but freaky.
I really love doing die cut shapes and 
I think I have more of them - Holli got quite
carried away with the old die cutter when I was over there
and she has dies that OMG makes me green with envy.
Now if I can only remember where I put them.
Sigh.
Echo park.
Except for black cat and spider - no clue.

3 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

so cute!!! Love the round design and scary too!!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Totally fun page, Lynn!

Holli said...

the stitching looks great totally makes the page