Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Grass chomping giraffe

Every now and then I truly get lucky with the shots.

Probably should've been a camel since its hump day,
but alas no camels at the zoo.
Not much happening at the Murphy's - however,
the weather is beautiful here - a balmy 71
already this a.m.

Got some things rolling on the desk.
Making Christmas tags for the grandkidlets.
We'll see how these roll.

Oh Oh - I did order their presents on Amazon
and they are being shipped in rapid 
order - however, they are not going to get
them until after Christmas.
Sigh.
But won't they be surprised. LOL!!!

Crocheting a baby blanket and because of the ole
fingers, I have to use a bigger needle
and thread now - because that thin stuff
really racks my fingers and they
are not happy for a long time after.
I'm not sure how I feel about the blanket being "bigger."
Babies should have small and dainty.
However, will anyone but me know the difference??

2 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Great shot, Lynn! Can't wait to see the blanket. :)

Holli said...

you are the best baby blanket maker my granddaughter Kayli got one she takes it everywhere..