Thursday, June 16, 2016

Rocking the birthdays this year

ONLY because I have them on my calendar and
set a week ahead and its also set to nag me until I get the card
done and then turn the nagger off. 
Whatever it takes LOL.
Now I need to start the same for holidays.
They are sooooo sneaky.

Anyhoo, this card was inspired again by Soaphouse Mama.
She should be filing papers soon for stalking.
However in my defense I did take her #embellishmentdiyclass
so whats a jack or two.
 It was a lot of fun to make and using scraps.
Win-win.
I get soooo caught up in not having the "right" things
when all it takes is someone else's ingenuity, LOL.
At least that's how I roll.
Every now and then I get a notion and you'll be the
first to know.
 The Studio Calico has these fun stamps in the June kit
and doesn't that work out well.
I did some glitter on the stars, fussy cut and watercolored the candles
and made a banner.
Turned out quite cute and fun.
Only downside I wasn't quite sure how to get the prize
ribbon off the card if the recipient wants to
wear it.
I did use one of those zots to attach it so maybe it'll come off.

3 comments:

Holli said...

Love the card.. maybe use velcro to attach so it can be removed...hmmmmmm

Connie Mercer said...

super cute card!!

Beeceecreativity said...

fabulous fun and cute card.. BL