Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Travel Album - just add photos

Once again, yes, we are going to head out on another
road trip the end of July and coming home
the end of September. Therefore, a pre-made journal
was in order. I love scrapping on the road and having the album
almost completed when I get home mostly because
I remember everything fresh LOL.
So in this post I talked about cleaning out the ole
scrap box and I did make 3 mini albums and this one is for the trip.
 I rolled with the rings because I wanted to be able to add 
extra pages if I need to and not have to watch if I get carried away.
 I tossed in some envelopes and pockets that I had laying
around forever - got rid of a lot of stash.

 This also reduces the amount of "stuff" I need to take.
This past trip I had way too much (if that's possible) and it
was overwhelming. I had stuff I never used, stuff I wish I'd have
brought and not enough of some stuff.
I also couldn't find stuff when I needed stuff which was really
annoying, so therefore, stuff will be limited this time.
 I use the Canon Selphy to print as I go. It makes really
lovely photos from 4x6 and smaller.
Love that it has choices.
 Some of the papers had white backs so I just
rolled and embellished them as well.
I also used a lot of leftover embellishments as well.
Its really great to put them to use as they were laying around forever.
 The other cool part is that I can rearrange the pages too.
 There are a lot of pages in there and love the different sizes
and the challenge they bring.
 Here's a bag I started of embellies along with some extra pages.
Of course I'll be adding punches, stamps, and other assorted stuff.
Also I'm sure there's a SB shop or two along the way.
If not, M's or HL's are everywhere.

6 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

awesome travel album.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Love this, Lynn! You'll have it filled up in no time!

Holli said...

great book! can;t wait to see it finished with photos...

Lynne Goebeler said...

Cool! Where ya headed this time?

Murphy's Law said...

We are headed to Ohio, NY, NJ, Maine and NH.

Lynne Goebeler said...

Great! Looking forward to your blogs and pics! Travel safe, when you go...