Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Pop art background

LOVE this paper when it came in my May Studio Calico kit.
I have nearly busted out April & May kits
that were waiting for me when I returned from
The Southern Route Tour.
AND I did mention you'd be seeing a lot of this bird.
He is soooo stinkin' cute.
 Because of the busy background I kept things simple.
I really wanted the pop art to pop.
Nothing says manly like metal.
 I also did a screen shot of this FB post
that I thought was hysterical
and fun of my favorite eldest son having some fun.
Love his smile.
I did use a sharpie to outline the page
because it just needed that
little something something extra.

4 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is so cool, Lynn! Loving all of the circles! :)

Connie Mercer said...

Love this~great color combo and love the dots!!

Holli said...

the BG paper is awesome!

Miranda said...

Awesome! BL