Monday, March 21, 2016

Using a Rescued Page

You may remember this page from this post.
I did rescue it from the garbage because it was to pretty
to waste it even though it annoyed me.
I decided that layers and doodads was the way to go.
And I got to use my new stamp from my pal Holli as the title.
Not to mention an adorable photo to zero in on
so the boo-boos recede into the background.

 It really was too pretty to toss.
Since the pages are going into 2 different albums
for 2 different families it doesn't bother me
that they look similar.
It wouldn't bother me if they were in the same album.
Just need to keep them far far apart LOL.
It's okay to lift yourself even if its inadvertently.

Studio Calico, Bazzil cardstock.

7 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

So glad you rescued this page, Lynn! It's beautiful!

Connie Mercer said...

Love how you punched the hearts out of the paper. This looks amazing!!!

Holli said...

Looks great!

phillymam37 said...

Gorgeous LO, it turned out wonderfully! Just stopping by from the Bloggie Love Facebook group to say "Hi!"
Hugs- Elina BL

Laura Cox {aka scrapaddict} said...

This is beautiful!! Love the punched hearts! BL

Beeceecreativity said...

love the scattered punching.. awesome page.. BL

Elisa Ablett said...

A fantastic page! love all the added details. BL