Tuesday, March 15, 2016

This page was just too much fun to do

You ever have one of those?
I have actually had a few and I still get a kick
out of it and it still surprises me.
This is a lift of Fiona Paltridge whom I "met" when
we both designed for Off the Rails Scrapbooking.
 This has a bit of texture and stamping.
The texture is what I tried on yesterday's page that
worked out soooo much better here.
I actually used modeling paste instead of ink 
on the stencil.
For some reason - ink & stencils don't work for me.
I know you're surprised.
 I had a blast adding the stamps.
I had to dig around for the music stamp
and added some goodies from Shimelle's collection.

Love how it turned out -
Studio Calico, Shimelle and assorted stamps.

3 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

love the mix media look!! Great page :)

Miranda said...

Great Page! Love all the elements! BL

Holli said...

love the BG and all the fun stuff!