Monday, March 28, 2016

It was all about the heart cutout

The moment I saw this Recollections chipboard onesie hanging 
in Michaels that had the heart cutout
it became about making a shaker box with it.
In full disclosure it took a couple of times to get
the heart on the right side of the right side of the papers.
Right?
LOL.
What's a project without some issue.
I managed to have several.
 Anyhoo,
I am also not the best fussy cutter
nor a cleaner upper with a craft knife either
so getting the edges right was a real challenge.
 Then I dithered about with the pages flipping up.
Do I do the page where its read from 
that direction or do I want people to keep flipping it about.
I decided to roll with the flow however, now that upside
down shaker box was making me nuts.
Always something but I rolled through it.
 Then without thinking it all the way through
I decided a pocket page with tags would be the key.
Surprisingly, they haven't fell out.
Yet.
 So it was odd with all this space as I always
have done my baby albums 6x6 size.
 This is really nicer because bigger photos
can be used. The mats are 3.5 x 5 or 3x5.
 How freakin' adorable is that frog and again
with the tags. This time I put them on the right side. LOL.
 And the back, the end. 
The duck.

So this is the Echo Park Bundle of Joy kit and
I love this kit.
I have used it before but what was cool is that
not all kits are the same- similar though and I was
able to use old/new together.

Hopefully the giftee does not follow my blog.


6 comments:

  1. Omg! To stinkin cute she is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! To stinkin cute she is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely 100% adorable!! Sweeter than sweet with the darling details. What a lucky recipient! :) ~ Ali (BL)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, how adorable. Great album Lynn. Deb x (BL)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...