Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Seeing RED

 I love red.
It's my favorite color but you wouldn't
know that by looking in my closet and how
weird is that.
 I kept doing all kinds of hoop jumpin' in my head
 with these photos
because the subject is teeny tiny but in pinky/red
that does stand out against the snow.
 Also I was lovin' the white polka dots indicating a "snow"
thing going on which is in the photo.
And I stole the title from Adele over at Inky Quill.
Yes, yes I did try my own handwriting,
and as you can see I didn't like the results LOL.
 So the paper really works with the photo.
Every now and then I go matchy matchy because well
it just works.
 Therefore I just kept to the red, white and black 
colors going on with the embellishments because I love the look.
Used up some stash, fought with the sissix machine
and became annoyed with those itty bitty
alphas sticking to my fingers
but 
SHAZAM!
Love the page.

Studio Calico, Lily Bee alphas, a Shimelle tag,
 diecuts and punch.

4 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

One of my favorite color combos. Love this Lynn! The branches are perfect on here. :)

Nolene Burnett said...

Wow! The red is really striking. Gorgeous layout and absolutely amazing photos.
-BL

Holli said...

absolutely love it! black and red great combo

Deb said...

And I love the page too, Lynn. That red background paper is sensational. Deb x (BL)