Sunday, November 2, 2014

I think I'll stop here.....

It all started innocently enough with watercolors.
 And splatters.
Then along came some stamps and gesso
adding more and more layers.
And another tag bites the dust - only 3 remaining.
 And wa-la the background which came together nicely
as I didn't have a plan or picture in mind.
 So I started out with the photo over to the right on the smaller area.
And nothing worked.
It looked well.... stupid.
 Therefore, I shifted everything around and added a few more touches.
And does't that tag rock or what.
 Love the clusters and layers going on.
Lots more layers.
And then the hunt for the photo - I actually had 2 other photos in mind,
but they really didn't work with 
A. the tag
and, 
B. the design
I also felt black and white worked better.
And in this design.

Shimelle's line, Studio Calico and my tag.
And I think I'll stop here.

2 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Loving your mix of elements on here, Lynn! Your layering is awesome too!

Connie Mercer said...

Great look~love all the stamping, only if I could be so brave :)