Friday, November 7, 2014

Six Kits for the Crop

It started with my new Studio Calico kit that came yesterday.
And this first kit has a bit more than the rest,
i.e. embellishments and stamps.





Six kits are pretty good as I only usually get two maybe three pages done a day.
And I put them in individual page protectors and then
put them all in the wonderful Studio Calico file pocket.



And here's my trunk loaded with fun goodies.
All the things that I have around me and some favorite go to punches.
I did bring on magnetic book of die cuts but not the machine.
I'm sure there'll be plenty of machines, if not,
I have my precut dies stashed in there.
Threw in some mists, inks, paints, modeling paste, gesso and medium gel.
They go along with my water colors and heat gun of course.
Picked out some basic favorite thickers and stamps.
And if I don't have it, I'm sure the shop does.

Can't wait. 
Scrapping with pals is a lot of fun!

No comments: