Wednesday, November 28, 2012

More driveby photos


Snow. Its pretty, its cold. It's something I can admire from afar. Like Florida. Caught this out of the corner of my eye flying down the interestate. Wasn't quite fast enough.

This was soooooo pretty. Maryland or PA I believe. I lost track as we zipped over the statelines.

This one didn't come out quite right but I like the colors. 
ooooo AND the cherry on top- got to meet up with my pal April
Live and In person for an all too brief moment in time.
But brief is better than nothing.



3 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

oh girl you are good with a camera. beautiful pictures!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

You get the best "drive by" photos, Lynn. Mine would all be a blur. They're beautiful!

gale said...

Beautiful pictures! You have such an eye for photography.