Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Interesting times....

I've rearranged my scrappy area and have to hunt for my supplies. In some cases, things are easier to get to and others I twirl around like a ballerina on crack trying to remember where I put stuff. I have to admit the whole paper thing is alot easier now and I'm hoping to plow through this stash and use it up.
This paper is the new Bella Blvd. - 
thanksgiving actually but I loved the colors and they match sweet Lou's shirt. He looks like his pondering the ways of the world.

4 comments:

Debbi Tehrani said...

Awww..so precious, Lynn!

And I totally get you on the re-organizing thing! But paper being organized is definitely the most important, so that's a big accomplishment!

Connie Mercer said...

You'll get used to it:):):) The LO is super cute!!! Such a cutie pie!!!

gale said...

That's what I hate about cleaning. lol. I can never find anything. Love this layout!! It's so pretty and that picture is simply adorable.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Super sweet page, Lynn! Thankful is perfect with this pic! I hear ya on the reorganizing. Alexa decided to make me some storage pieces out of boxes so now my adhesives are in these cubby like things and I'm constantly still looking in my drawer where I like to keep my stuff. LOL!