Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pumped and grunged............

Seriously. I found that skulls head in Michael's for 99 cents. Bwahahaha. Built the rest around it. Amelia's got game. LOL! That is Basic Grey pp and chipboard alpha's with some silver pearl on it. The metal mesh I had found a long time ago and has now lain dormant for awhile. Time to break it out for this "girly" page. Snort!!!

And here's Lou surrounded by travel brochures. Waiting on a destination. I just couldn't resist with the age ole question by kids on a road trip everywhere. Are we there yet. 
I'm just too amusing. 
Back to Authentique with some sissix and quickutz. 

Lucy and Annie - too funny - high fiving as they hang out and play. And I got to do girly pink. OOOOO I'm dizzy with delight.
 More Authentique, thickers, prima, TH die cut, MS glitter. oooooooooooo

So I've been stalking Scraphousemama ALOT. I love her style and the fact that she uses everything in her arsenol. I have had so many stamps, threads, punches, mists, paints sitting around literally for years gathering dust. I had become so regimented and I don't know how that happened. Whatever. What I'm glad happened is now I feel freed to not be so constricted. I'm having a blast and that's what a hobby should be. So thanks Ashli. I'll get it all sorted out eventually. In the meantime....I'll be bandying your name around. ALOT.



4 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

Ashli will be proud!!!! They look awesome all of them {even the skull,lol ~

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Look at you, going from girly grunge to girly girly. :) I'm glad you're having fun with your stuff. These look great!

Linda Beeson said...

I love all of those great pinks in that last layout! Fun stuff.

Anonymous said...

Awww, how sweet are you?!?!? Thanks for such a great shout out! I love your pages... even the fun skull! Way to rock it out!