Monday, July 9, 2012

Annie turned One!

Looks like she had an amazing time. A polka dot party. Love it. I'm so glad for modern technology. More pix to come. I love die cut shapes they make me giddy with delight. I'm so easy. This page started in one direction and totally made a u-turn. Love to go where the mojo flows. If you look on the back, I tried to use the KI like a stencial and it totally bombed - in my humble opinion. So I flipped it over and used the other side.
Waste not-want not.
Bazzill, Authentique, KI, Thickers and ribbon from her cousin Lou's shower. 

Yesterday I posted a hub on our travel days 6,7 &8. Please click here
Thanks for your support and vote up.

4 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

die-cut paper makes me giddy too. Glad I'm not alone!!! Love that this 6 X 12~she is adorable as is your LO!!!:):)

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

I'm another who loves diecut papers. :) Love this size, even had some of these, but never thought to create a layout on them. Love all of the pretty pink and sweet pics! The KI design looks great to.

Linda Beeson said...

The shape is great, loving all of the pinks!

Unknown said...

Tee hee! Such cute pics! I love die cut paper too!