Wednesday, May 23, 2012

New and Old

 Talking about papers. Although Lou can still be considered new.

I actually got some mojo yesterday and used it wisely. The pool shots are too much fun and make you smile. I used the new Authentique papers-Best Friends. And I actually broke out a stamp I had forever and never used. It was really really tough to get it off the clear plastic.

Lou has the old paper - Basic Grey Oh Baby - which honestly you can't ever go wrong with BG. Sweet Lou having some sweet dreams. I love the mix of alphas used there. I needed a capital L for Lou and lulliby so I traced it from the sheets and cut it with a craft knife. *Gasp* I know - me wielding a craft knife. Its scary stuff.

These are 8x8 to go in their albums. They of course are tasked with the journaling - because I can't have all the fun.

Published a hub about my foray about going to a crop. Please remember to vote UP. Thanks!!!!

7 comments:

Jscraps4u said...

Ya just gotta love some old and some new! Love the layouts!

Anonymous said...

I love them great LO's I love using old stuff especially when u don't see it for awhile it's like new

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

You know what they say, "Old is new again." :) I never care if product is old as long as I still love it, it stays! LOL! Love the pages, Lynn!

Connie Mercer said...

I love them-I consider when I use it ~new:):):)

Linda Beeson said...

Great papers for your photos!

Unknown said...

The pics in the first page are priceless! (Love the new header btw!)

gale said...

Great layouts and the pictures are precious!!