Thursday, May 31, 2012

Had some last minute creativity

before heading out west. Its gonna be so much fun.
Well this is Lou. Adorable, snuggie, baby Lou.
I loved holding and cuddling him.
 I wish I was closer. I could totally become a PIA. Seriously I'd be that way with all the grands. Its a gift.

One thing Lou will know as all the grands know. They are loved and will be documented minute by minute. I love getting pictures as that is the only way I can keep up. Recollections and Authentique papers rock these photos.

DH and I will be winging our way out west tomorrow. I can't wait. In anticipation of this event I have written two hubs (more to come hopefully) for your total amusement. I hope you enjoy and vote up.

I'll be checking in from the west coast..really really LATE. Maybe.

7 comments:

gale said...

aww these pictures are so sweet. Love the layouts. Have a great trip!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Safe travels, Lynn. Enjoy your time out west. Love the bit of book paper on the first layout. It looks awesome against the green.

Jscraps4u said...

Geez Lynn...where do you find the time! Packed and two more gorgeous layouts. Amazin and have fun on your trip!

Penny said...

Super cute photo's and I hope you have a fabulous time! Love Penny

Unknown said...

Sweet! Enjoy your trip!

Linda Beeson said...

SOOOOOO loving your new banner! Love the papers on that first layout.

Izzy Anderson said...

I hope you have a wonderful trip. Great layouts. You can't miss with that darling snuggly baby!