Thursday, May 10, 2012

Jillybean Soup

is perfect for Easter photos of the grandkidlets.
Caution Bunny Crossing pagepi is
the recipe challenge over at ScrapNChat
and was fun to do.
3-4 pattern papers, 2-3 pictures,
ribbon, ink, journal tag, title.
 These are 8x8 for mom and dad's album
so its up to them to do the journaling.
Homework for them!
Love the pix of Annie & Owen together and I adore these
papers. The papers help with the sweetness of the photo.
 I have more where they came from.
Keep bringing the pictures on.
I'm ready.

5 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

The Jillibean is definitely sweet on these pages, Lynn. Love the journaling tag tucked behind the photos.

Anonymous said...

I wanted to let you know that I think your layouts are too cute!! I do wish that I could admire more of the detail in them though...any way you could post bigger pics or close ups?

Penny said...

Great layouts and I agree with the above poster, they are a little hard to see all the great details, (I must admit however I don't usually wear my glasses when I'm posting).
Keep up the great work! Love Penny

Connie Mercer said...

these are super cute~love the cut out bunnies hopping!!! I clicked on them and got all the great details!!!Lovely Lynn!!!:):):)

gale said...

Adorable!! The layouts AND your grandkids.