Monday, April 15, 2019

Went a bit crazy with the paints.

I'm not sure why because it was awhile ago, but
I know I had a really good reason.
Or maybe I was playing because I was tired of being
boring. LOL.
Anyway, using some Dylusions I added
quite a few colors to an otherwise white page.
I fussy cut out the map and did a lot of stamping as well.
Well isn't it supposed to be messy?
Nailed it!

This turned out to be a favorite camp because it was
so unique. Very fun camping in the sand.
And it wasn't as crazy as I thought it would be.
Sand did not get everywhere.

My thought was I took pix of this camp because it was different
and fun. Why did I not think of adding a photos
to the other camps, hmmm?
It would be helpful in the future when we're looking at
returning to some of the camps we enjoyed
to explore further.

Well DOH. 😮




1 comment:

Holli said...

loving all the color and the map is perfect!