Wednesday, April 24, 2019

We also toured the Air Force Museum

That had every plane and then some under it's roof.
Including some Russian MG's.
So there's the infamous blue tag, that was made for
the previous page.
 It works here which is just as well as I didn't
want to re-write the journaling because 
sometimes you only get it right once.
Why tempt fate.
 I used the map of the museum as my
'page' because it was cool and why not.
And there's my title with popped up jets.
Love that they had fun with the planes and
the faces they had.
It was already quite busy so I kept everything
to a minimum.
I broke out the ole die cut machine for that eagle.
And don't it work perfect. 
That is placed strategically on the Arizona State
from The Paper Studio.
46 more to go.
 LOL.
8.5x11

1 comment:

Holli said...

This makes me swoon!!!!!