Monday, April 1, 2019

Sweet, personable great nephew

It's soooo cool to be in a family where 
closeness extends to all members.
Our great nephew made his way into the world 
and his cuteness and bubbly self just
wormed his way into my heart.
 This is supposed to be mixed media.
Whelp.
Not too much mixed media going on - I used a Tim Holtz
stencil in grey with some gold splats.
I seem to roll back to my scrapbooking roots.
It's been happening.
A lot.
I did fussy cut him out because there was a lot of background clutter.
Isn't he adorable. 
I just wanna smoosh his cheeks.
Which I did.
I had so much fun holding and holding him.
Playing with him.
I remembered a bunch of things I did with my boys.
Precious memories.
So glad to meet Matteo.

1 comment:

Holli said...

Oh my goodness he’s adorable! Great lo too loving the background