Tuesday, April 2, 2019

The Adventure Begins

Of course I had to document the beginning of our adventure.
It did start months back with the advent of our
major decision to go on the road.
Whelp.
We are on the road.
 As of yet, our house hadn't sold.
But we couldn't wait. 
 Got this cool shot of our coach in our campsite.
Since I had issues with the printer - (what a surprise)
I managed to print two of the same photos.
So I fussy cut our coach out and pop dotted it.
It's so fun to see it out and about in a camp.
Of course, I had to document it.
I had fun with the layers and the splatter.

Studio Calico, Pink Fresh.
Love how this page turned out.

4 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

Love your journal books. Great size for that. Have the time of your life, friend. Saw you were in Texas ~

Murphy's Law said...

Still in Texas - up in Whitney.

Lynne Goebeler said...

Formal congrats on being on the road! We are in Texas too, but south of you in San Antonio!

Holli said...

enjoy the journey looking forward to seeing all the posts