Monday, April 29, 2019

Traveler's Notebook - Tote

I have been jonesing for this tote for awhile.
I love Duluth Trading. They are a tad expensive
but their quality rocks. 
I have purchased their clothing line.
Well made and last forever.
So....
 I had the smaller version of this tote.
It's actually purse/pocketbook.
Well. Love all the pockets, the durability,
and cuteness but it was too small.
On the road.
 It's the grapefruit color. A really neat kind of corally orange.
Why be boring eh?
So I broke out my Button's galore, prima flower 
and the mushroom.
Swoon.
Using a Studio Calico stamp or two and cutting them out
made really need "words". 
Also the glassine bag - I kept it folded and then sliced that top 
and glued down the flap and tucked a journaling tag
inside. I think it's rather neat.

Anyway I love my tote.
Yeah it's heavy but it carries stuff that in using the
smaller purse, its still heavy and just being juggled which is
very annoying.