Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Project lifestyle - Titan Missile Museum


It was really cool to see. 
How the cold war was kept at bay.
I used some Studio Calico envelope for the journaling
and to add the sticker I found at the gift shop.
 Funny story. 
I actually was supposed to have a blue tag
that came out sideways and you could
read it easily.

Well.

I mixed up the journaling because I happened
to be doing the 2 pages at the same time.
 Almost quite the multitasker so
when I discovered what I did, I switched tags.
 Fortunately the blue tag goes well with the new one.
Anyway, this missile site is the last one of it's nature
still standing.
Never firing, but still standing.

There were a bunch around Arizona and surrounding states
they have all be removed except for this one.
Really cool history.

Peace through deterence.


1 comment:

Holli said...

great info you don't see this everyday! love the lo too