Monday, April 29, 2019

The San Diego Zoo page

Since it was so much fun to do the Pima Air Force
Museum page on their map of the facilities
I decided that the San Diego Zoo map of the facilities
would totally rock the page again.
 Finally got to use the vellum hearts, and that paper
clip flamingo. 
I love flamingos. 
And let's not forget the flair. I've been trying
to use that for awhile.
 And of course the tickets, even my darling
sweet husband knows to hand over tickets and other
embellies at the end of the ride.
He's actually very good at that.
I had a lot of fun photos that I couldn't make a decision on
so I decided a collage was required on a 4x6
photo paper.
It turned out really quite well.
Didn't really need a lot of journaling.


1 comment:

Holli said...

Great lo. Love that Tom knows what to do with tickets , receipts etc they are important pieces to scrapping