Friday, March 1, 2019

TN- So lovely

Of course I have to document my "new space."
It was a long time in coming for sure.
A lot of back and forth on what would fit,
how it would work, and how it would look.
 In on of the kits, I got a pad of these
cute little houses, almost like
sticky notes and what better way to denote
that the RV/Coach is now our home.
 A home to roam on wheels. 
LOL.
Love how the page and the space turned out.
A lot of purging and rearranging went on.
 I am totally thrilled with "my space."
And have created some 
new pages. 
It's going to be so exciting to document our adventures.
and, figure out how to do it with the supplies
at hand. That was trial and error, for sure.
I have a lot less to choose from now and won't
that bring out a creative streak.
I hope.

Studio Calico, Tim Holtz

3 comments:

Holli said...

I absolutely love your space!!!!! The page looks great too!

Connie Mercer said...

Love that you made a space to create on the go!!! Great page :) Nothing can stop you:)

Lynne Goebeler said...

Cool! What was in the space before? Can't really picture how it fits in the floorplan.