Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Birthday card for my girl

I knew the minute I saw this stamp that
actually belongs to my pal Holli,
that I would get a lot of use out of it and so far,
I have. I stamped quite a few.
Hoping to do a few more before we leave.
I knew this stamp would make a great card. 
 And that ice cream - does that not look real?
It's studio calico.
I used ranger inks and for the life of me can't figure
it was scattered straw or spiced marmalade and maybe
vintage photo.
It probably is vintage photo because the only
other brown I have is Van Dyke and I
know it's not that.
Maybe.
And a plain sentiment on the inside.
I stamped a few stars and confetti to jazz it up some.

Miss Amelia will be eight.
Where did the time go.
Seriously.

Recollections, unk stamp, ranger, Studio Calico

1 comment:

Holli said...

I absolutely love it!!! That ice cream cone is a great addition