Tuesday, March 5, 2019

MM - Messing with Photos & printing

As most of you know, I am not impressed with photos.
At.All.
I adore Aperture, yes, yes, a dinosaur that has
served my scrappy needs for years and
with the upgrades and not being supported
(bad Apple) it's just not working well anymore 😞.
Especially in the printing department.
From Aperture, I can print 4 different 2x3 pictures
on a 4x6 photo paper.
NO waste, it looks great and at times fit my needs.
Can Photos do that - NO 😐
Hence, the itty bitty photo and the 3x3 photo.
Which is cool but waste of paper
as doing a multi photo (using their directions)
on a "contact sheet" that doesn't give you the size YOU want.
Sigh.
 So I printed it twice.
It's cool. 
But seriously annoying.
WhataRANT!
LOL.
Anyway, Miss Amelia looks adorable dressed up
as Amelia Earhart for a school report.
Used watercolors in the background and a lovely
quote from e.e.cummings.

So if you do print smaller multiple photos on one paper size what
program do you use?

Studio calico.

2 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

Love this~ great page!!!

Holli said...

great page she's getting so big