Saturday, March 30, 2019

TN - Celebrate Good Times

This was a fun page to make.
The paper bag that is hiding my tag was from
Chili's where they hide your utensils.
Perfect size.
I have another one I think.
 The Murphy Cousins got to meet up in
Naples where Carolyn lives, and Alan (NJ) was visiting.
Tom and his sister (originally from NJ) but now live
in FL (well except Tom) we live in the USA. 
We we able to see Carolyn's new digs - which are lovely
and so perfect for her.
 Because of the way I designed the page, I left
no room for journaling, AND I was
in the picture on another picture so
I wanted to include both.
Tags can be your friend.
We had a great time. Good food and
wonderful visit.

2 comments:

Jen Mc said...

I love this layout! Great use of the silverware bag

Lynne Goebeler said...

Just checking in to confirm that I still CAN read blogs, just never seem to do it! 😁