Thursday, March 21, 2019

Birthday card for a friend

I love these big, huge sunflowers, again my pal
Holli's stamp that I made a few of
and you will be seeing again, is so pretty.

Who doesn't love a sunflower and when was
it not a good idea to use a sunflower.
Anywhere.

I stamped the sunflower in black on some
really textured cardstock.
I mucked around using gelatoes to give it 
more color and shadows.
 The inside is kinda of plain here but
I did more and tucked it in the envelope and
licked the flap.
So if you'll use your imagination,
 I splattered brown gelato about and
stamped an adorable old-timey bunny peeking
out from behind the sign on cream
colored cardstock.

It's really cute.
You should see it. 

Recollections, Prima stamp, gelatoes.

2 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

Nice~love the big Sunflower!!

Holli said...

Love love love love!!!!