Thursday, February 28, 2019

TN - Fun page of our getaway

to the Keys.
Key Largo - John Pennecamp - a lovely state park
that I wasn't sure I would like.
However, it started out 3 days and ended up being 5.
Love spur of the moment stuff and love
that it totally worked out.
I took this lovely photo and printed it as a 4x6.
Not that I wanted to, but I printed from my phone and
I am not familiar with that, I am still an aperture user
but lately updates has been making it weird, so now
I'm attempting to use photos and my phone.
The phone only has one choice.
The best thing about aperture is I can take 2 or 4 2x3 photos
and print them all on a 4x6 - NO waste.
Sigh.
😐
Photos is a joke. Really. And the superstar
Lightroom doesn't do it either.
So, enough with the whining...
As you will see, 4x6 landscape does not work in
the TN unless you split it in half
across the pages.
As my notebook is WAY TOO thick, it wouldn't
have worked out so I whacked the photo literally in half 
that fits on the page quite nicely.
Not the look I was going for but it worked.
 So using some die cuts and a flair as a sort of title
thing going on and a date banner because
when I stamped directly on the page
it was a bit screwed up because of the thickness.
Because of the way I took the picture,
I was able to split it.
I do love the result (and not wasting a 4x6)
and if was fun, we did use our bikes
a lot on this trip.

And, ta-da - this is the final page in this notebook
and now I get to start a new notebook.
Woohoo!
I think I'm going to try to keep it flat-er.
*Laughing hysterically*
I LOVE DIMENSION.
Sigh.

I changed the cover because it had 2018 on it
and of course I added 2019 photos into it.
I think you're supposed to run the month with
it but my months wasn't been exciting enough LOL.
It is quite thick.
Which is way I neeeeed to work on lack of dimension. 
Or not.
This book is now retiring to our storage locker and
I am currently working on a new one.
Exciting times as we are getting closer to hitting the road.


1 comment:

Lynne Goebeler said...

We have to try Pennecamp one of thesedays!