Friday, March 29, 2019

Drive by photos -

Zipping down I-20, as much as a big rig can zip,
I decided I missed my drive by photo-taking.
I also had to wait for my window to be fixed so I can whip
it up -screen and all to snap a photo.
This is a Louisiana Bayou.
 Because I could, a farmer hard at work.
John Deere green.
 And these trees.
Had to be black & white.
So much cooler than the color.
That was boring.
Continuing in that b&w mode the house on
 columns in Texas.
At first I thought it was a deer blind but
nope.
I have no idea but it's cool.
 This also looked much better in black & white
which says a lot about my color pictures.
LOL.

 We are camped in High View Army Corp of Engineers
campground. $8.00 a night.
You can't go wrong with Army Corp ever.
Of course I did a page in my book of campgrounds.
That's another post. 

1 comment:

Lynne Goebeler said...

I like the drive-by photos!