Wednesday, March 6, 2019

MM - Friends forever, laughing

Love this lady and the hat, and I have more
in my stash. My pal Holli lent her
stamp and I love it.
It was also perfect for this page.
I created this page for another photo and once
it was done, it just didn't work.
 It was waiting for the right photo.
And shazam.
Because of the lighting and lack thereof,
and the fact that we're total amateurs in the picture taking
area, AND we were so no patient,
We have this photo.
 I did so some work on it because we all
looked like wild women with crazy eyes, so in
the spirit of looking less like Salem witches,
I changed it to black and white which made
it easier to fix.
We had a great time at an impromptu dinner and
in wishing our pal Barb and her hubby John
good luck with their new life in Ocala.

If you'll notice the little photo - this photo was also 
part of the 2-2x3 on a 4x6 photo page
fiasco. I do like the little pix so it may not have
been all back.

Studio Calico, watercolors, stamps & stencils.

1 comment:

Holli said...

Perfect page with all the right embellies love it!