Monday, March 11, 2019

MM - My heart beats for you

The title is sooooo icky.
Like ooey gooey icky. 
As you may, or may not know, I don't do icky.
It's just my way but this photo called for it.
Like totally,
And who doesn't love that fussy cut flamingo that
can help with the ooey gooey icky.
 A photo of me and my heartbeat when we 
eloped to Vegas.
How could that not be a fun trip.
We honeymooned in the Grand Canyon.
I love the colors of this and used my Tim Holtz
die cut to make those orange thingies on the page
and there is the negative space that is somewhere
in the book as well.
I cut us out and that is sooo cool.
Who knew.
Have that 3D look going on with us popping out of the frame.
The rest just fell together using Dylusion paints
and a fussy cut flamingo, prima flowers and
Studio Calico frames and PL cards.

So we got married in Vegas in 1997, eloping because
we both been around the block a few times and
decided that would be the way to go.
We married at the courthouse because there was no waiting
and I had new shoes so there was no going to the
drive thru chapel.
 which did up our targeted wedding date by 2 days. 
We were shooting for D-day and missed.
Because there was no waiting.

Dylusions, Studio Calico, Prima

1 comment:

Holli said...

awwwwwwww i absolutely love it even the ooey gooey part!