Friday, June 15, 2018

Using up scraps from my scrap box

Due to a major wardrobe malfunction that my pals had caught
but were horrifically moritified and laughing hysterically at the same time
prior to alerting me to my faux paux.
My apologies/My pals LOL.
I was so focused in my creativity I completely missed it.
No worries now because paint is your friend and you can cover up
anything in scrapbooking.
 So I made this lil mini album with scraps I had from my
scrap bin. When it gets to a certain level
it totally annoys me.
And then I need to do something about it.
 So in conjuction with out of control scraps there are also
those embellishments that one has no idea
what to do with because they have nothing in common with
the way I scrap. 
SO....
 These scrappy lil mini albums are a good/great home for
those pesky embellishments.
 And die cuts - don't forget die cuts
and punches.
However, some of these I truly love.
 This lil mini is great for anyone that wants to
do an informal fun album.
I have made a few of these, some I've given as gifts. 
You just can't go wrong.
Studio Calico, Pink Fresh, Die Cuts and miscellaneous do-dads.
I love the word do-dads.

4 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

There you go :) I love it!!!

Lynne Goebeler said...

Wardrobe malfunction, eh? Lol

Murphy's Law said...

You have no idea. Amounted to biblical proportions LOL

nfaband said...

Your scrapbooks always amaze me ... love this one.